- The promoter is: Fermain Clothing LTD, Company Number 13097994 and whose registered office is at 14c Copt Elm Close, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham, England, GL53 8AD
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions listed on the Promoter’s website at DOMAIN (the “Website”)
- The competition will run from and including the opening date 28/04/2021 at 23.59 GMT and closing date 09/05/2021 at 23.59 GMT. These dates shall be referred to as the “Opening Date” and “Closing Date” All times and dates referred to are the times and dates in London, England.
- If it is absolutely necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Opening and Closing Dates. If the Promoter does change the Opening Date and/or the Closing Date of a competition, the new details will be displayed on the Website.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the specified time on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the specified time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified and no refunds will be given.
- The promoter reserves the right to limit the number of entries per person. This number may vary per competition and will be started on the specific competition page. Entries may also be limited if the maximum number of entries is reached
- Entry to the competition will be via submission of an email address via the Website, no other forms of entry will be permitted.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions.
- All Entrants who enter the Competition will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen by random draw. The random draw will take place as soon as reasonably possible and, in any event, within 7 days of the Closing Date (“Draw Date“).
- The competition is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom, United States and the Netherlands aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition. If you fail to provide the Promoter with any such proof or other information that they may require within a reasonable time, you may be disqualified from the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer; or
(b) Multiple submissions from the same enterents
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- No refunds of the entry fee will be given in any event, including;
(a) if, following your entry into the competition, you subsequently find out that you are not eligible to enter the competition or claim the Prize;
(b) if, following your entry into the competition the eligibility criteria for entering the competition or claiming the Prize changes and you are no longer eligible; or
(c) if you are disqualified from the competition by the Promoter for any reason.
- The prize for the competition is described on the Website (the “Prize”). Details of the Prize are, to the best of the Promoter’s knowledge, information and belief, correct as at the Opening Date.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If any details of the Prize change, the Promoter will endeavour to update the Website as soon as reasonably possible.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Draw Date, using the or email address provided with the competition entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed the Prize within 14 of days of the Draw Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of the winner on the Website within one month after the Closing Date of the competition.
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available on the Website.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition and any future competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The competitions on the Website are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that Facebook has no liability and is not responsible for the administration or promotion of the competitions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.